If you are a Missouri life science researcher, we would like to extend to you the opportunity to attend Biotechnology Calendar Inc.’s 15th Annual St. Louis BioResearch Product Faire™. You and your research team are welcome to join us on campus at Washington University, St. Louis for this event on March 20th, 2014. There you can discover emerging lab technologies and new products that you can use in your research. You can speak with representatives from many different lab supply companies and compare different lab products all in one place.
Our 2012 St. Louis BioResearch Product Faire™ Event
At our St. Louis Product Faire™ Event, researchers can:
- Explore emerging laboratory products and methods that can be used in your research
- Do your research faster and more efficiently by using the most advanced tools available
- Interact with a large, targeted selection of top tier laboratory supply companies
- Reduce program costs by comparing suppliers to find the most competitive prices
- Network with lab supply professionals for future collaboration, employment, and idea generation
- Experience the professional, comfortable and stimulating environment at our event
- Enjoy a fully catered buffet lunch while you browse the event with your research team
Refreshments are provided at the St. Louis Event
Last year, the St. Louis Bioresearch Product Faire™ Event attracted 447 attendees, of which 144 were professors, post docs and purchasing agents. 57 of the attendees were lab managers. These attendees came from 31 different research buildings and 47 departments around campus. If you are a life science researcher at Washington University, you and your research team are welcome to attend our St. Louis BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on March 20th, 2014.
Here are just a few of the departments that attended our St. Louis event in 2013:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
- Cell Biology and Physiology
- Internal Medicine
For more information about St. Louis market updates and emerging research, you can visit our Wash U Science Market Update page. There you will find articles about emerging research and new funding at Washington University, such as this article about how the university received 2 new grants for leukemia research.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is a full service science research marketing and event-planning company that organizes life science marketing events at top research universities across the country. For more information on the St. Louis BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on March 20th, 2014, click the preceding link. If you are a life science researcher and would like to attend, you can register below. For more information about our other events throughout the United States, you can view our 2014 calendar.