Symposium - Tomsk, Russian Federation
International Symposium on Inorganic Fluorides (ISIF) is one of the biggest events organized by the world's leading fluorine chemists and engineers.
The main goals of the upcoming ISIF-2014 are declared as:
Globalization of the results on basic and applied researches in the field of inorganic fluorine chemistry and technology.
Search of new ways for international collaboration of Russian and World F-chemists.
Discussion on new ideas, prospects and general trends of the development in inorganic fluorine chemistry in the world.
Scientific Program of ISIF-2014 includes nine main sections:
1. General state of natural fluorine raw material sources and new approaches of processing of raw deposits of inorganic fluorides.
2. New theoretical approaches to the description of electronic and molecular structures of inorganic fluorides.
3. New pathways of some specific inorganic fluoride syntheses, including objects in their nanosized state.
4. Latest data on the structural, physical and analytical chemistry of inorganic fluorides, including coordination compounds.
5. Bridges between inorganic, organic fluorides and catalysis.
6. Application of fluorination for surface functionalization of materials.
7. Role of inorganic fluorides in the chemical energetics and electrical engineering
8. Applications of inorganic fluorides in optoelectronics and semiconductor industry.
9. Industrial production and future perspectives of inorganic fluorides.
Organization: Tomsk Polytechnic University
Mon, Jun 02, 2014 - Fri, Jun 06, 2014
International Cultural Center of TPU
Ulitsa Usova, 13, Tomsk, Russian Federation
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.