Conference - Athens, Greece
The programme offers:
• Symposia on prevention, primary care case-finding, diagnosis and management in high, middle and low income countries, covering both long term and acute respiratory problems.
• Delivered by internationally-renowned speakers, the majority of whom are experienced primary care practitioners and academics.
• Sessions on how to integrate care for patients with respiratory symptoms who have multiple morbidities, also including mental health, reducing exposure to tobacco and indoor smoke, the role of exercise, rehabilitation, weight management and nutrition.
• Cutting-edge primary care research from the leading respiratory units around the world and opportunities to present your research in oral presentations or poster sessions.
• Practical workshops to update your respiratory diagnosis and management skills for everyday practice delivered by expert primary care facilitators.
• Opportunities to network with like-minded colleagues from around the world – we expect colleagues from 50 countries and in particular welcome colleagues from the Eastern Mediterranean to join our community of interest and practice
Organization: Informa Australia
Wed, May 21, 2014 - Sat, May 24, 2014
46, Vasilissis Sofias Avenue, Athens, Greece
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.