U Wisconsin, Madison: New Construction and Funding
Lab Equipment Needed for Madison Research New Buildings and Renovations?
Recent research building construction projects include:
- The University of Wisconsin is undergoing a $1.64M remodel of its Vet Med Building. The remodel will include labs and learning spaces.
- The University’s Babcock Hall Dairy Plant renovation has begun. The $34M project will house the Center for Dairy Research in a three-story facility.
- The 8-story Chemistry Instruction building at the University of Wisconsin will be adding a $111M addition. Construction is slated for November of 2017.
- The Engineering Hall for the Wisconsin Structures and Materials Testing Lab at the University of Wisconsin will be undergoing a new lab addition. The $3M project is currently in the design stage and is set to start construction next year.
- Construction is underway for the new University of Wisconsin Meat Science and Muscle Biology Building. The “groundbreaking” ceremony took place in January, 2017. The $45M research building will feature a 2-story modern teaching, research, and outreach facility.
- The Biochemistry Instrument Facility at the University of Wisconsin has been recently completed in (November 16) and is located on the ground floor of the Biochemical Sciences Building. This $2M project has created both large and small equipment rooms and wet labs.
Upcoming Lab Product Show
If you would like an opportunity to help outfit these new and refurbished research labs with your lab tools, products and equipment, you are invited to join us at the upcoming Wisconsin BioResearch Product Faire™ event this fall.
University of Wisconsin BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 9/8/17
Are you are researcher at or near UW?
You can register below to Attend this event:
Life Science Equipment and product vendors invited to participate in Event: Click Below: