With $15.4M NIH grant, the ACC will continue to innovate to reduce the burden of cancer
The Abramson Cancer Center will continues to build on its significant historical strengths in fundamental cancer biology, translational immunotherapy, and population science research.
The goal of the Abramson Cancer Center (ACC) of the University of Pennsylvania
- Bring together more than 310 members
- Renovate the paradigm of patient-centered cancer care and cancer control
- Incorporate high impact Programs of basic, clinical, and population-based research fostering pioneering scientific discoveries
- Facilitate the translation of these discoveries into clinical practice
Right now University of Pennsylvania researchers are actively seeking out new lab supplies, tools, and techniques and would benefit from Lab suppliers demonstrating their new products. If you are a lab supplier and would like to demonstrate your state of the art life science products join us on May 9th, 2019.
At last year's University of Pennsylvania BioResearch Product Faire™ we drew 300 attendees, of which 74 were professors, post docs and purchasing agents. Of the total attendees 66 were lab managers. The balance was research associates and postgraduate students.
UPENN Funding Information
- Annual Operating Revenue 7.8 Billion
- Total sponsored Research $720 Million
- NIH Awards $405 Million
- State Research Funding $1.8 Million
If you would like to sell your life science products to UPenn researchers you will want to be at our show:
University of Pennsylvania BioResearch Product Faire™ – 5/9/19
"I was impressed by the level of traffic to my table. The show definitely met my expectations for bringing in new prospects." - S. M.,Exhibitor,University of Pennsylvania BCI Event