Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following: Annual R&D Process Excellence Summit to be held on 8/10/17 - 8/11/17
Curtis and Wyss provide business opportunities to a target audience of executives, investors, leaders and thinkers who share the goal of making deals happen in the world’s most liquid markets.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Mega trends, Big Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Design Thinking, Creativity and Innovation Culture
- R&D effectiveness in a changing and highly demanding world
- Voice of Customer- aligning the decisions on Front End Innovation achievement with customer’s needs
- Opting for relevant KPIs and how they impact company’s performance
- Management of R&D teams in terms of retaining talents, career evolution and recruitment
- Knowledge Management ( generation, use, dissemination, store...)
- Effective product creation process and product lifecycle management, Lean Product Development
- Integrating R&D with business departments to generate innovations
- How to achieve competitive advantage through systematic market analysis?
- How to use analytics and big data to develop products and drive innovation?
- Open and Outsourced Innovation Frameworks
- R&D portfolio optimisation and its alignment with your company business strategy
- Partnerships between large companies and start-ups
- Examining success stories in R&D efficiency: sharing your company experience