Conference - London, United Kingdom
This important and timely meeting will allow biotech, pharma, academic and funding organisations to evaluate how they partner with other stakeholders in the field to accelerate research and reduce costs.Join us and hear timely case studies, presentations, roundtables and panel discussions on the hottest topics, from leading experts as they demonstrate how to create winning strategic partnerships from modern day collaborations!
Key Topics will discuss the key milestones involved and what you need to know before, during and after the partnering process including……
- The 4 musketeers… pharma, biotech, academia and venture capitalists! Taking advantage of each other's strengths to drive drug discovery and RandD.
- Aligning pharma and venture capitalists… Reviewing how this is impacting on early stage investment.
- Funding for the future – where is the money right now and where is it heading?
- Positioning your organisation to win new deals by introducing alliance management tools.
- Dealmaking tips – working through the timeline for creating successful partnerships.
Organization: SMi Group
Mon, Jul 07, 2014 - Tue, Jul 08, 2014
Marriott Regents Park Hotel
128 King Henry's Road, London, United Kingdom
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.