Congress and Course - Vienna, Austria
The conference will
• Cover all the areas of peripheral neuroimaging from the basics of anatomy, High-Resolution Ultrasound (HRUS) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) to advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques including MR tractography, HRUS and MRI-guided interventions and emerging techniques and concepts
• Feature many different workshops and hands-on sessions as well as live case presentations for you to praticipate.
• Provide participants with a so-called Sono-Cave fr non-stop hands-on training under the guidance of experienced tutors and international experts.
• Highlight the latest research on the emerging role of HRUS and High-Resolution MRI in the assessment and therapy of peripheral neuropathy and pain.
• Give you insights and understanding of current and future developments in this rapidly advancing field together with the practical techniques you need for daily practice, all provided in a familiar atmosphere.
The international congress faculty of congress president Gerd Bodner includes renowned experts in the fields of Neurology, Radiology, PMR, Anatomy, Surgery, including Lisa Hobson-Webb, Carlo Martinoli, Oskar Aszmann, and Luca Padua
Organization: International Society of Peripheral Neurophysiological Imaging
Thu, May 22, 2014 - Sat, May 24, 2014
Austria Trend Hotel Park Royal Palace
Schlossallee 8, A-1140 Vienna
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.