Congress - Oxford, United Kingdom
A unique Ophthalmology and Oxford experience for delegates and speakers…
- The Congress - a programme presented by world class speakers from varied fields of Ophthalmology, genetics to public health. The 2015 congress includes sessions about emergency medicine, primary care, paediatrics and oncology
- A Forum - the Rapid Fire session offers those presenting perhaps their first opportunity to present in front of a large international audience, inspiring for all. In addition, illustrious speakers offer a personal perspective on best practice in the Case Study Presentation session
- The Oxford venue - the scientific programme presented in an actual theatre with an ambiance not often found in congress centres
- The College - with the Annual Dinner served in the College Hall. On benches along the long tables, students can sit next to eminent leaders in the field of ophthalmology talking about past learning, socially debating the future opportunities in eye care and sharing humorous stories from the clinic
Maintaining its status as a key meeting to hear about advances in ophthalmology, the congress attracts distinguished Ophthalmology specialists, Faculty Groups and students from both the UK and aboard.
The Oxford Ophthalmological Congress is the most long standing meeting and now the 2nd largest ophthalmology meeting held in the United Kingdom, attracting approximately 450 delegates each year.
- Organization: Oxford Opthalmological Congress
- Oxford Ophthalmological Congress
Sun, Jul 05, 2015 - Wed, Jul 08, 2015
11-12 Beaumont Street, Oxford OX1 2LW, United Kingdom
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.