Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following event: Comparative Regenerative Biology
This course brings together leading scientists and students to study fundamental questions in regeneration biology and practical applications using extensive hands-on laboratories.
During Comparative Regenerative Biology, students will:
- examine, characterize and compare regenerative potential across a wide array of species;
- gain practical guidance regarding animal care, handling and husbandry;
- incorporate comparative bioinformatics to identify key common regenerative signatures between species;
- combine microsurgical methods with state of the art molecular analysis; and
- join a growing network of colleagues studying regeneration.
Enrollment includes full registration to the MDI Biological Laboratory Learning from Nature: Comparative Biology of Tissue Regeneration and Aging Symposium, held on campus August 4-6, 2017.
MDI Biological Laboratory
Salisbury Cove, ME
Saturday, July 29, 2017 to Satuday, August 12, 2017