Conference - Saarbrücken, Germany
CDI&E 2015 is the second scientific conference on capacitive deionization and electrosorption technologies, following the highly successful 2014 meeting in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands. CDI&E 2015 aims to provide scientists and technologists with a forum for discussion on fundamental and technological matters of ion electrosorption.
The scope of the conference reaches from aspects of theoretical modeling to industrial-scale system design with a special emphasis on applied science. It further includes other capacitive technologies related to electrosorption, such as capacitive energy harvesting from CO2 emissions or capacitive thermal energy extraction.
- Carbon and carbon-hybrid materials for CDI
- Heteroatom carbons for CDI
- CDI for multi-ion-systems
- Performance stability and degradability
- CDI theory and modeling
- Flow electrodes and continuous CDI
- Capacitive energy harvesting
- Emerging CDI concepts and technologies
- Organization: INM - Leibniz Institute for New Materials
- CDI&E 2015 - Conference on Capacitive Deionization and Electrosorption
Sun, Oct 25, 2015 - Thu, Oct 29, 2015
Saarbrücken Castle ("Saarbrücker Schloss")
Schlossplatz 1, Saarbrücken, Germany
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.