Workshop - Santa Cruz, CA, United States
- Genomic and epigenomic architecture at centromere regions
- Kinetochore assembly
- Segregation of chromosomes
- Data presentations bridging common themes in chromosome biology, cellular regulation, and genetics across diverse experimental systems
- Organization: UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute
- Bay Area Centromere & Chromosome Dynamics
Thursday, January 8, 2015 (8:30 AM - 6:30 PM)
Seymour Marine Discovery Center
UC Santa Cruz, 100 Shaffer Road, Santa Cruz, United States
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.