Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following event:AAOS Contemporary Principles of Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
Gain hands-on experience with navigation technologies including 2D and 3D navigation guidance, intraoperative CT, as well as various robotics systems, so you can weigh the pros and cons of each and incorporate new skills into your practice! Learn strategies to limit radiation exposure, and how to avoid complications and enhance operating room efficiency.
Course highlights include:
• Minimally invasive options to restore lumbar lordosis:
– Direct lateral interbody fusion
– Transforaminal interbody fusion
• Understand workflow for multi-level, complex procedures such as MIS TLIF, and lateral-based surgery
• Interactive debate on the advantages and disadvantages of anterior column release and hyperlordotic cages
• Bring your cases for discussion!