Symposium - Mansoura, Egypt
The 2016 Golden Helix Symposium "Genomics of Neurodegenerative Disorders" will be organized in Mansoura, Egypt, January 14-16, 2016.
The meeting will be organized from the Golden Helix Foundation, jointly with the Universities of Mansoura and Menoufia in Cairo, Egypt. The 2016 Golden Helix Symposium is the first to be organized in the African continent and will focus on the recent trends in the field of clinical and translational neuroscience. Also, a dedicated workshop on Genomics in Africa will be organized.
The Symposium Faculty consists of international renownded speakers mostly from Europe, Africa and Southeast Asia.
Topics to be covered include:
1. Pathogenesis of neurodegenerative diseases (prenatal, patholoical, genetic, environmental)
2. Inflammation and immunity, translational and prevention aspects of neurodegenerative disorders
3. Epigenetics mechanisms in embryonic and adult neurogenesis in health and disease
4. Pharmacogenomics of neurodegenerative disorders
5. Genomics and Epigenomics
6. Technology highlights and animal models in neurodegenerative disorders
Lastly, as with the previous Symposia, the 2016 Golden Helix Symposium will feature the 2016 Genomic Medicine Alliance – Public Health Genomics award, presented for the best abstract submitted for this meeting, while all abstracts will be published as a Supplement in Public Health Genomics, the official journal of the Genomic Medicine Alliance.
- Organization: Mansoura University
Thu, Jan 14, 2016 - Sat, Jan 16, 2016
University of Mansoura Auditorium
Mansoura University, El-Gomhurya street, Mansoura, Egypt
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.