Meeting - Glasgow, United Kingdom
The International Meeting on Arboviruses and their Vectors (#IMAV15) will take place at the University of Glasgow, UK.
Topics will include:
- Arbovirus-vector interactions and immune responses
- Preventing arbovirus transmission: novel strategies
- Arbovirus-vertebrate host interactions
- Vertebrate immune responses to arbovirus infection
- Arbovirus replication and evolution
- Organization: MRC - University of Glasgow Centre for Virus Research
For more information, please visit: http://www.sgm.ac.uk/conferences/annual-conferences/index.cfm/focused-meeting-2015-international-meeting-on-arboviruses-and-their-vectors
Mon, Sep 07, 2015 - Tue, Sep 08, 2015
Western Infirmary Lecture Theatre
Glasgow, United Kingdom
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.