Are you doing Life Science Business in Colorado?
If not, we urge you to consider this well funded, and very active life science marketplace.
Upcoming summer events in two of the top Colorado markets, provide networking opportunities for researchers and lab product and service suppliers alike. These 2 high quality events draw over 550 researchers every year to discover new laboratory products and tools, and to find time saving techniques and improved research methods.
Get Information for BioResearch Product FaireTM Events at these Top Colorado Markets
$453M R&D Expenditures
CU Boulder was awarded $24 million by the National Science Foundation (NSF) to launch a new center, The Science and Technology Center on Real-Time Functional Imaging.
- UC Boulder has more than 90 research centers, institutes and laboratories focusing on fields ranging from astrobiology to pharmaceutical biotechnology.
A team led by CU Boulder investigators has received a $7.5 million grant to study how gut microbes in humans and animals are affected by stressors like sleep deprivation and circadian clock issues.
- The Gates Biomanufacturing Facility recently opened on the Anschutz Medical Campus.
- CU Anschutz Medical Campus gained more than $772.4 million in private support
- $443M R&D Expenditures
- $38 million from Bernard Marcus to launch the Marcus Institute for Brain Health.
- Colorado Clinical and Translational Research Institute received $9.1 million
- Great opportunities await companies interested in growing their lab sales in the $850M+ Colorado Marketplace.
Register for these events by this coming Friday, April 19, 2018, and you’ll save $250 off each show.
- Contact us today to register for exhibit space and let us show you how easy making money in Colorado can be.
- Interested in other life science markets across the country?