Are you interested in meeting face to face with life science professionals at UC Davis Medical Center?
Lab product suppliers are invited to attend the upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ events on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 and Tuesday, June 2, 2015. The product vendor shows are expected to attract over 135 life science professionals from UC Davis Medical Center and surrounding research facilities.
- Last year, the BioResearch Product Faire™ events at UC Davis Medical Center attracted close to 300 attendees combined from both events.
- From the 300 attendees, 84 were purchasing agents, professors, and post docs, and 26 were lab managers.
- The researchers came from 16 different research buildings and 25 on-campus departments.
- Researchers from all departments and research centers are invited to this semiannual event:
- Alzheimer's Disease Center
- Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine
- Cancer Center
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Cell Biology and Human Anatomy
- Center for Tissue Regeneration and Repair
- General Medicine, Geriatrics, and Bioethics
- Hematology and Oncology
- Infectious and Immunologic Disease
- Internal Medicine
- MIND Institute
- Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- Ophthalmology and Vision Sciences
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Physiology and Membrane Biology
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
- Spine Center
- Stem Cell Research
- Transplant Center
- Vascular Center
UC Davis Medical Center has nearly 1,000 basic science, translational, and clinical research studies in progress, all made possible through state and federal funding as well as grants and funding from private foundations; pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and philanthropic donations. Other key research statistics include:
- In 2014, the University of California, Davis Health System received over $220 million in external research funding.
- UC Davis provides 225 scientists with $85 million in research funding to improve cancer care.
- Researchers were granted $53 million in awards towards stem cell research.
- 2012 Life Science R & D Expenditures: $517,086,000
- 2014 NIH Funding: $191,331,015
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DAVIS RESEARCH MARKETPLACE:
We invite you to join other top lab suppliers in bringing the best new tools and technologies to Sacramento-area researchers in 2015 at the UC Davis Medical Center BioResearch Product Faire™ events. If you are interested in the Sacramento area life science vendor show, check out these other events nearby.