- Philadelphia researchers identify why Type 2 Diabetics resist insulin
- UIUC bioengineer builds better bio-bot
- UMinn opens new microbiology building
- UIUC scientists understand differences amongst brains
- Test for Parkinson's on the horizon due to Fox-funded research at UC San Diego
- Learning from the Black Death at Cincinnati
- New Translational Genomics Department established at USC
- UPenn opens Center for Advanced Cellular Therapeutics
- How African frogs help with cancer research at University of Rochester
- UCSD’s Scripps Research Institute receives nearly a million dollars in funding to study ocean’s microbiome
Life Science Company and Industry News Briefs
For many PhD students and recent graduates, one of the hardest decisions to make is whether or not to stay in academia. Striking out on your own into the world after a decade (or more) of education can be daunting, but so can pursuing the tenure track.Read More
Tags: CA, Bioresearch, Biotech Event, Scientists, California, 2015, San Diego, SDVS, Life Sciences, Biotechnology Vendor Showcase, Southwest Region, research scientist, researcher, best lab supply tradeshows, best science tradeshows, PhD
Your entire lab is invited to see the newest products and laboratory techniques, attend informative seminars, and network with technical specialists who can answer your research questions.
We extend an invitation to: principal investigators, research administrators, program administrators, post-docs, graduate students, research associates, research technicians, purchasing staff, and the department’s administrative staff.
Our experienced on staff scientists understand your needs and provide you with the best cross section of relevant research, laboratory suppliers, and service providers. We understand life science products and lab techniques evolve over time and we strive to bring you companies providing the latest in technical advances so you can bring the best investigative processes to your research.
Registration is Quick and Easy
It is our goal to get you into the exhibit and seminar areas as quickly as possible. Researchers can print registration forms from our website prior to attending the event. Just go to: http://info.biotech-calendar. com/show-info/gen-info/researcher-registration, print the form, fill it out and bring it to the event. Speed through the registration process and start benefiting from learning about new products and services faster. Provide your e-mail address at registration and we will automatically send an express registration form the next time we visit your campus.