Life Science Company and Industry News Briefs
Tags: CA, University of California Los Angeles, Biotech Event, California, southern California, LAVS, UCLA, Life Science Event, Biotechnology Vendor Showcase, Southwest Region, Lab Supply, 2016, best lab supply tradeshows, best science tradeshows
Did you know that the University of California, Los Angeles has received an average of $1 billion towards research projects every year since 2009? With 290 medical research centers and institutions on campus, UCLA is a prime location to market lab products and services.Read More
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc., invites life science supply companies to increase product sales in California at top funded, and highly recognized university research markets.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc., would like to invite scientific supply companies to demonstrate products at over a dozen upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ events happening in California next year.
We invite lab suppliers and service providers to sell more research producs and to enjoy discounted pricing with the Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. Summer Special.
The University of California, San Francisco is ranked 1st in the nation for life science expenditures and is commonly recognized as one of the country’s leading research institutions.Read More
"We had high hopes for this show and they were met.Read More
Do you sell innovative scientific equipment that can help life science researchers with their laboratory research programs?Read More
As one of the nations largest research institutions, UCSF has lots of funding, lots of researchers, and lots of need for new and innovative research products. Every year Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. produces several on campus Events at UCSF that allow researchers to see the newest in products and vendors to network with the most highly funded group of researchers in the nation:
“I am impressed at the good turn out and quality leads that this show has generated. The researchers were engaging and interested in my products and services. Equally impressed with the event staff. They go out of their way to assist you with anything.” - S. C., Exhibitor, UC San Francisco Biotechnology Vendor Showcase Event
What's new at UCSF? See these recent publication from the past few DAYS
- Keith Yamamoto Honored for Work in Precision Medicine
- UC President Janet Napolitano Issues Statement on President Trump’s Proposed Fiscal 2018 Budget
- Ron Vale Receives 2017 Shaw Prize for Motor Protein Discoveries
- UCSF to Expand Child Care at New Location at Mission Bay
- UCSF Police Seeks Public Comment in Reaccreditation Process
- New Head Librarian Will Lead UCSF Library into the Future
- UCSF Health Launches Campaign to Reinforce Inclusiveness, Safety for Patients
- UC Regents Approve Building Plans for 3 Projects in Mission Bay, Dogpatch
- User-Friendly Decision-Making Tools Help Older Adults Make Choices for Future Medical Care
- When Women Are Fully Informed about Pelvic Exams, Desire for the Exam Plummets
- Eating Right and Exercising Could Reduce the Risk of Colon Cancer Coming Back
- New Generation Clinic to Co-Locate in Homeless Prenatal Program
- UC Regents to Consider UCSF’s New Child, Teen and Family Center
- Former Surgeon General Vivek Murthy Urges ‘Moral Leadership’ in 2017 UCSF Commencement Address
UCSF Upcoming Annual Biotechnology Vendor Showcase Event research product events yields happy researchers and happy vendors
Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™
Event at UC San Francisco
Next Event 5 June, 2017
Meet with Hundreds of Researchers Face-to-Face at UCSF
Meet with over 250 contacts from the labs at UC San Francisco and demonstrate your lab products and services at our on-campus Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Events.
Last year, the Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Events at the University of California, San Francisco Mission Bay and Parnassus campuses attracted 594 attendees. Of these attendees, 179 were purchasing agents, professors and post docs, and 94 were lab managers.
Exhibit your lab research products at this event
"The Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. show at UCSD was great, better turnout than expected. I was very impressed with the number of genuinely interested researchers and students that came by." – J.K., Exhibitor from Last UCSD EventRead More