Does your company offer research laboratory services or produce laboratory equipment?Read More
Life Science Company and Industry News Briefs
Tags: Science Events, life science tradeshows, Biotech Tradeshow, UPitt tradeshow, UMass tradeshow, Columbia University tradeshow, Rockefeller University tradeshow, Rutgers tradeshow, UPenn tradeshow, Thomas Jefferson University tradeshow, Harvard tradeshow, Icahn School of Medicine tradeshow, Stony Brook University tradeshow, Northeast Region Tradeshow
Are you a lab supplier that is looking for new markets to sell your research lab products?
We invite you to join us to promote your research products at our upcoming lab product sales events at:These events will offer lab supply companies a chance to showcase their lab supply products and services to hundreds of researchers at these well-funded institutions.
Find new, quality leads at these 3 well-funded universities:
- Demonstrate products to both purchasing agents and end-users.
- Answer questions, pass out samples, and discuss research projects to explain why your supplies are needed.
- Schedule follow-up appointments with top lead prospects to further their understanding of the benefits of using your products and services.
- Gain brand exposure in the academic marketplace while nurturing new and existing leads.
- Network with scientists from all life science fields, and with reps from a wide variety of laboratory supply companies.
The University of California, Los Angeles is the 11th highest-funded life science research institution in the country. Supported by over $1 billion annually, UCLA’s life science community is in constant need for new lab tools and technologies.
Last October, vendors joined with Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. to provide information and lab supplies to some of the brightest minds on campus with over 400 researchers.
UCLA Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ – 4/4/19
- Total R&D $1.07B
- Life science $761.8M
- NIH funding $409.7M
- National ranking 12
The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities expended $922 million on research, placing it 9th among public research universities, in the NSF-HERD Survey. The NIH and the NSF increased their awards to UMINN by $22M and $9M respectively over the previous year. In 2018, UMINN received one of the largest federal grants ever from the NIH National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences: a promised $42.6M of continual funding.
- Total R&D $921.6M
- Life science $607.8M
- NIH funding $278.7M
- National ranking 17th
University of Minnesota BioResearch Product Faire™ – 5/2/19
Pitt is often known as the world’s transplantation capitol. Pitt researchers collaborate with contemporaries from 80+ other universities – including nearby Carnegie Mellon University.
We invite you to reach a broad audience of life science researchers and drive long-term sales at the University of Pittsburgh by exhibiting at the BioResearch Product Faire™ event.
University of Pittsburgh BioResearch Product Faire™ Event - 6/28/19
Research areas where Pitt is a current or budding leader:
- Drug discovery
- Global Health
- Translational medicine
- Organ Transplantation
UPitt Funding Facts:
- Total R&D $939.7M
- Life science $789M
- NIH funding $536.5M
- National ranking 16th
Attending these events can introduce your research products and services to hundreds of researchers actively seeking the newest and latest technologies for life science research.
Are you interested in events in other areas?
Researchers are invited to attend the upcoming Rutgers University BioResearch Product Faire™ Science Product Trade Show. This event is open to area professionals.
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies
- Discover new companies; see what new products they have
- Compare products, prices, and brands
- Ask questions Meet with numerous lab suppliers in one place
- Schedule equipment demos
- Network with fellow researchers across campus
- Establish new professional contacts for your future
- Enjoy a complimentary breakfast and lunch buffet
- Collect fun door prizes
Rutgers University BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – April 11th, 2019
If your company is interested in exhibiting, please click the link below: