Last year, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. introduced our first annual BioResearch Product Faire™ event at the University of Maryland, Baltimore. This event generated over 38% decision maker attendees at the 71-acre research and technology campus.Read More
Life Science Company and Industry News Briefs
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is recognized as one of the leading public research universities in the nation with over $381M in life science R&D expenditures.
Lab suppliers are invited to attend the upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ event to demonstrate their products and services to the Baltimore life science community.
University of Maryland, Baltimore – 6/8/16
“Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. did an outstanding job facilitating this event. We received first class treatment and plenty of productive foot traffic to advertise each participating vendor. A job well done and I look forward to next year.” - 2015 Baltimore Exhibitor
There are still spaces available at this event. Call Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. today to increase your company’s brand recognition and meet with research professionals at a university that was ranked 34th in the nation for life science expenditures.
The University of Maryland in Baltimore is a leading research university with a top twenty-five ranking in numerous research fields, including public health.
Tags: Medical Center, Biotech Event, Maryland, East Coast, MD, Baltimore, BioResearch Product Faire Front Line Event, University of Maryland, Baltimore, UMDBalt, Research Funding, Life Science Event, Northeast Region, NIH funding, Lab Supply, 2016, best lab supply tradeshows, best science tradeshows
Are you a life science researcher in Baltimore interested in any of the following?
- Connecting with biotech industry professionals to get answers to you research technology questions?
- Establishing new contacts and maintain and grow existing professional relationships?
- Meeting other researchers from across campus to explore research concepts and get new ideas?
- Attending a FREE event where you can meet with reps from different lab supply companies to find new products and technologies to help with your research?
- Indulging in a FREE lunch of pizza and lemonade?
- Having the opportunity to collect FREE swag items from different companies?
- Being entered into a drawing to win a FREE Kindle Fire?
- Receiving a FREE #ScienceNinja t-shirt to wear around campus to show your science pride?