Researchers in Texas, mark your calendars and get ready for an upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at university near you!
All life researchers, PIs, lab managers, post-docs, grad students, purchasing agents, and other lab staff in College Station and Houston are invited to attend the upcoming, annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Events at Texas A&M University and the Texas Medical Center in January, 2016.
At the event, researchers from all departments and buildings related to life sciences will be able to learn about new products from different laboratory supply companies. All researchers who attend will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with sales reps in a professional and friendly environment. Instead of traveling door-to-door and interrupting your work, sales reps from different companies will be in one room, making it convenient for you to speak with them on your own time.
By attending this BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, you'll be able to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products, prices and brands to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed.
- Network with fellow researchers from different departments and buildings across campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university.
- Connect with industry professionals with access to decades of life science knowledge and education, and establish new professional contacts for your future.
- Enjoy a complimentary breakfast and lunch buffet, available throughout the event.
- Collect fun door prizes, awarded to all researchers who attends.
Texas A&M University - January 20, 2016
Get out of the lab and join over 150 TAMU researchers at the popular, Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event. Along with discovering new laboratory products, all attendees at this event have access to a fully catered lunch buffet, and early comers have the chance to gain a #ScienceNinja t-shirt.
Last year, researchers came from 28 different research buildings and 38 on-campus departments from across the College Station campus.
To learn more about attending this event, and to pre-register to save time at the door, visit the link below:
Texas Medical Center - January 22, 2016
Join 450+ Irvine life scientists at the 1/22/16 BioResearch Product Faire™ Event. Find new lab supplies, network with fellow researchers, enjoy a fully catered lunch buffet, and come early to obtain a #ScienceNinja t-shirt.
The 2015 event brought researchers from 44 different research buildings and 80 on campus departments together to see the best new products available to further lab work.
Visit the following link to pre-register for this event, and to learn more about attending: