Texas A&M University (TAMU) researchers are poised to spend close to $1 billion next year on research and development… will your company’s products be among those featured in their work?
Many of the scientists at TAMU will soon be looking for new lab supplies for 2016, and their first chance will be at the 15th annual BioResearch Product Faire™ at Texas A&M, College Station.
Here’s what lab vendors should know about research at Texas A&M:
- Texas A&M researchers annually generate more than $800 million in research expenditures.
- TAMU is ranked 19th in the nation by the National Science Foundation (NSF) Higher Education Research and Development (HERD) Survey for R&D Expenditures, based on FY2013 expenditures of $820 million.
- TAMU is constructing a new $91 million pandemic influenza vaccine-manufacturing facility expected to be completed in late 2015.
- TAMU researchers received over $38 million from NIH grants in FY 2014.
- Texas A&M, College Station is receiving $10.8 million over 3 years from the Chancellor’s Research Initiative to boost multidisciplinary quantum biophotonics research.
Texas A&M University is a huge research market where life science researchers are always looking for new products and technologies to aid active research in many fields, including:
- Veterinary sciences
- ...and various other important research fields.
For over a decade, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. has produced the annual BioResearch Product Faire™ event at TAMU - as an opportunity for lab product supply companies and active researchers to network with each other, and to help them source the best new products.
This event gives lab vendors the opportunity to:
- Save time, money and effort by connecting with a variety of TAMU researchers in one location
- Make quality, decision making contacts with attendees from over 28 different research buildings and 38 on-campus departments
- Get product info and researcher-centric literature into the hands of the target audience with an emphasis on convenience, quality and marketing value.
Researchers attending this event can benefit by:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available.
- Compare products, prices and brands to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place.
- Network with fellow researchers from different departments and buildings across campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university.
If you are interested in life science at Texas A&M, either as a researcher or a lab supply vendor, look no further than Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. . For over 22 years, we bring you active science participants, great value, comfort and convenience, entertainment and face-to-face opportunities in every event.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this rich and expansive life science community, consider attending at the 15th annual BioResearch Product Faire™ event at Texas A&M University on January 20, 2016.
Spaces are filling fast, so make sure your company or laboratory is represented in the Texas life science marketplace by visiting Texas A&M with Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.
For more information, click here: