Would you like the opportunity to exhibit your lab products to over 80 life science research professionals in Santa Barbara?
If so, consider participating at our upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ event at the University of California, Santa Barbara on Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
- Last year, the BioResearch Product Faire™ event at UCSB exceeded expectations by attracting 92 related life science professionals.
- Of these attendees, 25% were a combination of purchasing agents, professors, and post docs, while 8 were lab managers.
- These attendees came from 24 different research buildings and 23 on-campus departments.
UCSB has many research departments and research centers that are all invited to this annual event, including:
- Alzheimer's Disease Research Center
- Center for Nanomedicine
- Center for Polymers and Organic Solids
- Center for Stem Cell Biology and Engineering
- Center for the Study of Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Marine Biotechnology Center
- Marine Science Institute
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Ecology, Evolution and marine Biology
- Marine Science
- Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology
- Psychology and Brain Sciences
Researchers at the 2014 event
Researchers at UCSB received $162.6 million in direct and indirect federal funding in the 2013 - 2014 fiscal year. Other key research statistics include:
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SANTA BARBARA RESEARCH MARKETPLACE:
- UCSB will be conducting lineal trials for a new drug to prevent Alzheimer's with the support of $100 million over a five year period.
- The NIH awarded the university with a 5-year, $4.5 million grant for a study titled "Ambulatory Artifical Pancreas: Merging Physiology, Behavior, and Control design".
- The NIH also awarded UCSB researchers a grant of $2.27 million over 5 years to study neurodegenerative diseases.
- 2012 Life Science R & D Expenditures: $18,289,000
- 2014 NIH Funding: $343,577,100
We invite you to join other top lab suppliers in bringing the best new tools and technologies to Santa Barbara area researchers in 2015 at the University of California, Santa Barbara BioResearch Product Faire™ event. If you are interested in the Santa Barbara area life science vendor show, check out these other events nearby.