Did you know that the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor is a $1 billion research marketplace?
For more: Michigan New Building Article
University of Michigan stats:
1. The university is ranked 4th in the nation for life science spending.
2. A $261M, 300,000 square-foot teaching, research, and museum facility will be completed in 2019.
3. University of Michigan is adding 139,000-square-feet for clinical pathology department.
4. Ann Arbor researchers received a 3-year, $10M grant from Stand Up to Cancer for cancer research.
5. $78.5 million renovation project was approved to create more than 50 new research laboratories at the UM Medical School.
6. On average, the University of Michigan spends $5.25M per day on R&D.
Lab Suppliers are invited to sell laboratory equipment at upcoming U Michigan Event
Last year, the BioResearch Product Faire™ event at the University of Michigan attracted 511 attendees. Of these attendees, 145 were purchasing agents, professors and post docs, and 67 were lab managers. These attendees came from 25 different research buildings and 66 on campus departments.
Get more info when you click below:
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 8/3/2017
For other upcoming events: