Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is offering laboratory supply companies a chance to have a presence at one of the company’s most important research events, coming up August 31, 2016. At the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center many world-class scientists, including three Nobel Laureates, have joined forces to revolutionize the prevention, detection and treatment for several cancers as well as other diseases. The BioResearch Product Faire™ held here will surely be immensely valuable in generating new leads in this prestigious, $400M marketplace.
Funding Facts from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center:
- 2015 NIH Funding: $237,953,723
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center has housed three Nobel Prize winners, is responsible for ground breaking discoveries in cancer research, and receives more funding from the National Cancer Institute than any other research institution.
- Uncovering colon cancer’s genetic roots is the focus of a new $13 million, four-year National Cancer Institute-funded project at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer researchers received $12.9 million to support immunological studies.
A four year, $12.6 NIH grant will fund a project researching stem cell gene therapy and HIV treatment & eradication at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- The National Cancer Institute awarded an $11.3 million, five-year competitive grant renewal to the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center to continue its leadership of a multi-center prostate cancer research consortium.
Show your life science products and services in this professional atmosphere and make sure they are a part of this advancing, groundbreaking research at a market valued at over $400 million! Call Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. today to get the best placement available, and meet with over 150 researchers.
For researchers interested in attending the Seattle Event:
For exhibitors interested in purchasing vendor space at the BCI Event: