Lab managers, PI's, researchers, professors, purchasing agents, grad students, post-docs, and everyone else involved in the research process at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City are invited to the upcoming 15th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event coming up on Thursday, October 29, 2015.
This popular, annual event gives researchers the opportunity to connect with sales representatives from dozens of different lab supply companies to discover the best and newest products that are available to use in labs and help further life science research. Take a break from your research and come out to the event to see what's new in the world of life science supplies, get your questions answered, learn about new options available, and collect informative literature from different companies to bring back to your lab.
At this BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, life science researchers are able to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products, prices and brands to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed.
- Network with fellow researchers from different departments and buildings across campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university.
- Connect with industry professionals with access to decades of life science knowledge and education, and establish new professional contacts for your future.
At last years event, more than 120 life science researchers came out to learn about the newest products available to further their lab work. Attendees came from 18 different research buildings and 21 on-campus science departments. Attending the BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on-campus helps give scientists a fresh perspective on challenges they are facing in their research, while networking with other researchers and sales reps, and enjoying a complimentary and fully catered breakfast and lunch buffet.
Save the Date: Thursday, October 29, 2015. 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
To learn more about this upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, visit the link below. You can also preregister here to save yourself time at the door.
Lab supply companies interested in displaying their products to researchers in the Salt Lake City marketplace are invited to visit the following link to learn more about participating in this upcoming October event.
As 2015 comes to an end, lab suppliers are encouraged to think about their 2016 plan. Visit the complete 2016 trade show calendar here to find new market opportunities.