Researchers in New York are encouraged to attend the 18th Semiannual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the Weiss Cafe at Rockefeller University on March 26, 2015. This event runs from 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and brings together life science researchers with numerous lab supply companies, to assist researchers with finding the best and newest lab products and technologies that will benefit their work.
At the event, researchers will be able to:
- Save time by learning about different products from speaking face-to-face with more than 10 companies, conveniently located in one place.
- Save money by comparing products and prices amongst a variety of laboratory product companies. Obtain samples of different products to test them out and discover what will benefit you the most.
- Speak with many new companies to learn about new supplies and to find new solutions to your problems that you did not previously know were available to you.
- Visit companies from whom you already purchase supplies to see what new products they have available.
- Publish your work sooner by saving lab time and finding more efficient solutions to your work.
Along with seeing what new products are available, researchers who attend the event will also have access to a fully catered lunch buffet, giveaway items like #ScienceNinja t-shirts, samples from different laboratory supply companies, and will be entered into a drawing to win an iPad Mini.
Last year, 432 researchers took advantage of this complimentary event. Mark your calendars for Thursday, March 26, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. to be one of the life science researchers to attend the upcoming semiannual event.
To learn more about attending the March 26, 2015 event and to pre-register, visit the link below: