Welcome to the 2015 lab product sales year. With costs and competition increasing, and budgets decreasing, it is more important than ever to connect with the top researchers in the top funded research markets in a meaningful way.
Would you like researchers to:
- Easily see what your company has to offer?
- Talk with your sales representatives, and have their questions answered quickly and easily?
- Get to know your brand, and possibly test your products on the spot?
Using Biotechnology Calendar Inc.'s research marketing events, you can demonstrate your lab products to an audience of active scientists at top-funded research institutions nationwide. Participating in these events will help you generate sales, and develop key relationships with your target market.
Consider meeting with your target audience at one of our 60 plus top funded research markets to answer lab product questions and generate interest in your product offerings.
- Put product samples into the hands of your audience for less than it would cost you to mail them
- Establish your brand with your presence
- Advertise your brand on campus before, during, and after the event
- Present a seminar about your products
- Network with researchers to find the best leads for your product
- Set up next day, in lab product demonstrations
- Schedule sales visits
- Train new reps
- Create awareness about your company
Consider addressing the following points with attending researchers:
- How your products help researchers get the results that they need
- Improvements in the newest technologies you offer
- How your products differ from what your competitors are offering
- Other research labs that are currently using your products for similar processes
- Pricing and purchase options for your products
Receive the following additional benefits when you participate as a premium exhibitor:
- Prime Venue
- Exhibit Space Furnishings
- Concierge Service (loading & unloading show materials)
- General Show Promotion
- Parking Validation
- Extensive Catering
- Direct Access to Researchers Attending the Show
- Guaranteed Placement
- Extended Attendee Mailing List
- 1000 - 4500 On-Campus Corporate Impressions
- Company Name in Bold Text
- 1000 - 4500 Seminar Announcements
- 1000 - 4500 Door Prize Announcements
- Company Listed on Event Website
- Company URL Linked on Event Website
- Email Invitations Linked to Event Website
Event Program Publicity
- Four Separate Category Listings in Product Directory
- Event Program Advertising Credits Included
- Priority Exhibit Placement - Early Assignment
- Seminar Space Available
- Priority Seminar Time Assignment
- WiFi Internet Connection
The friendly staff at Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. will put together a tailored program for any of the upcoming shows that can better help you target your market in 2015.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is a full service life science marketing and event planning company with over 20 years of proven success in connecting lab suppliers with the researchers that use their products and services on a daily basis. If you would like to learn more about upcoming events in your area, please click the button below: