Life science researchers in Reno are invited to attend the upcoming 9th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Nevada, Reno coming up April 30, 2015.
This event provides researchers with an exceptional opportunity to meet with sales representatives from a wide variety of lab supply companies to learn about new products and services available that will benefit labs and research.
Take a break from your research and come out to the event to see what is new in the world of life science supplies, get your questions answered, and learn about new tools and technologies available to use in your lab!
Researchers from the 2014 BioResearch Product Faire™ Event in Reno discover new lab supplies.
LEARN MORE ABOUT RESEARCH IN RENO:
This BioResearch Product Faire™ at UNR provides a great opportunity to meet face-to-face with different lab suppliers, all in one place, to see the latest in lab supplies. Everyone associated with the lab - including lab managers, PI's, researchers, grad students, post-docs, purchasing agents, professors, and other lab staff - are invited to drop by the event anytime between 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
This annual event gives life science researchers the chance to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products and prices to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed.
Along with benefiting from meeting with the companies present at the event, researchers in Reno are also able to:
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch of pizza and lemonade.
- Collect a #ScienceNinja t-shirt by being one of the first researchers to arrive at the event.
- Get entered into a drawing to win a Kindle Fire.
- Network with researchers from different disciplines and departments at UNR to learn about the research being performed in different science fields.
To learn more about attending this upcoming event on April 30, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., visit the link below. You can also pre-register in this link to save yourself time at the door.
Lab suppliers interested in marketing products to Reno area researchers, please visit this link to learn more about the April 30th event .