Life science researchers are invited to the 16th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ on-campus at the University of Pittsburgh on Thursday, June 25, 2015.
Save time and money for your important research by meeting the best biotech and lab supply vendors at one event - on your own campus.
This popular annual event is a wonderful opportunity to:
- Meet with product specialists from leading scientific supply companies.
- Find solutions and new perspectives for your research challenges.
- Establish and nurture connections with other research professionals in the life science industry.
- To generate the ideas and networks that will facilitate your project and career goals.
- Speak with sales reps on your own time rather than being interrupted while you are trying to work.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. would like to invite all researchers, PI's, lab managers, professors, post docs, grad students, and purchasing agents from all on-campus and off-campus research science communities to this exclusive life science event.
Admission, food, merchandise and prize giveaways are free to all qualified science professionals from Pittsburgh and surrounding areas, and attendees who arrive early will receive a free #ScienceNinja T-shirt.
If you are interested in learning about the latest technologies available for your laboratories while networking with peers and enjoying delicious free catering, consider attending the 16th Annual BioResearch Product Faire on-campus at the University of Pittsburgh on Thursday, June 25, 2015, from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm.
This event is open to all Pittsburgh area researchers, but early registration is encouraged and available. For more information, click below: