Research Laboratory Equipment Suppliers Invited:
With two lab product sales events coming up in Ohio, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc., would like to extend an invitatation to exhibit equipment and demonstrate products to life science and chemistry laboratory equipment suppliers.
The research market in the state of Ohio is as strong as its been in recent history. Two of the states major contributors to academic research in Ohio include Ohio State and U. of Cincinnati. Recent funding data shows, these two universities together spent more then $1.2B in research and development last year.
If you would like to increase your laboratory product sales in the state of Ohio, you are invited to join Biotechnology Calendar at two upcoming events in these markets:
Ohio State University, Columbus Market – BioResearch Product Faire Event: 7/27/17
- OSU's new 225,000 sq. ft., $126M Chemistry Building opened in 2015
- $100M grant from the Health Resources and Services
- The OSU Comprehensive Cancer Center was awarded a 5 year, $11.3M Specialized Program of Research Excellence grant.
University of Cincinnati – 7/26/17 -BioResearch Product Faire Event: 7/27/17
- $14M donation for a new Neuroscience Institute facility at the University of Cincinnati.
- $2M Estate Gift to Benefit Lupus Research at UC’s College of Medicine.
- $2M grant to continue work on developing a monoclonal antibody.
Contact us today and register to exhibit and let us introduce your company to the Ohio Research Marketplace.
See our 2017 show schedule