Lab vendors finally have the first opportunity to meet Stanford life science researchers at Biotechnology’s Calendar’s inaugural BioResearch Product Faire™ at Stanford University on January 15, 2016.
This event takes place on-campus at Stanford University and is exclusive to a small number of potential exhibitors. Attending will give the industry’s best vendors a chance to enter a brand new marketplace full of eager and well funded researchers from Stanford.
Participating in this event gives the vendor exclusive access to:
- 2,118 faculty members with over 5,300 externally sponsored projects
- An institution with a nearly $1.33 billion total annual budget
- Nearly 2,000 postdoctoral scholars
- Members from independent labs, which account for 10 percent of Stanford research, involving about 300 faculty members and 800 students.
- 18 independent laboratories, centers and institutes, accounting for about 10 percent of Stanford research
-As a leading research institution, Stanford University is home to scientists who receive and spend millions of dollars on research and development every year.
- In 2013–14, Stanford received more than $108.6 million from 655 licensed technologies.
- Stanford has 5,300 externally sponsored projects throughout the university, with the total budget for sponsored projects at $1.33 billion during 2014-15, including the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory (SLAC).
- Of these projects, the federal government sponsors approximately 82 percent, including SLAC. In addition, nearly $230 million in support comes from non-federal funding sources. (source: Stanford.edu, image credit: Justin Lebar, wikimedia commons)
This is the first time that Stanford University will be hosting a BioResearch Product Faire™ event, making it one of over 60 events nationwide. Take this opportunity to participate in this brand new life science market by exhibiting at Stanford University.
There is limited space at this exclusive, first-ever life science event. Call (530) 272-6675 for pricing and availability.
For a full schedule of 2015 events, click below: