Emory University is one of the nation’s leading research universities with schools like the Woodruff Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine, Nursing and Public Health, Yerkes National Primate Research Center, and many more. Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is excited to be hosting our 18th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ event at a new on-campus event facility within close walking distance to many Emory Research Buildings.
- 2014 Life Science R & D Expenditures: $513,635,000
- 2015 NIH Funding: $334,644,691
- $29M Oxford College Science Building opened in April 2016
- The NIH awarded Emory University researchers $7.2 million over the next 5 years to identify new protein based targets for Alzheimer's Disease.
- The NIAID awarded $5.3 million to Emory University HIV/AIDS researchers.
Call us today if you’re interested in marketing your laboratory equipment and services to Emory’s product-hungry research community. When you purchase now until December 23, 2016 you can save $250 with the Early Registration pricing.
For scientific professionals interested in attending the Atlanta Event and discovering new equipment for laboratory research:
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. will also be hosting an event in Athens the same week on 3/24/17 - another great opportunity for lab product supply companies to exhibit in a lucrative marketplace and increase scientific sales. Further information can be found through the link below: