If your company benefit could benefit from more lab supply or equipment sales leads in the Atlanta area, consider Emory University as a $520 million candidate for your next life science marketplace.
Multiple health and life science departments from Emory University make the perfect opportunity for lab suppliers to sell lab equipment and market life science products to the university’s working researchers, purchasing agents and lab managers. That’s why Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is hosting the 17th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on March 31, 2016.
Principal researchers will be in attendance for this popular annual event, who are eager to learn about the latest products and services your company has to offer. These researchers are decision-making leaders of laboratories and equipment end-users from many prominent research facilities in and around the Atlanta area, including from many core labs at Emory University:
- Biomedical Imaging Technology Center (BITC)
- Emory Center for Systems Imaging
- Emory Personalized Immunotherapy Center (EPIC)
- Emory Integrated Genomics Core (EIGC)
- Emory Integrated Proteomics Core
- Flow Cytometry
- Integrated Cellular Imaging
- Robert P. Apkarian Integrated Electron Microscopy Core
- Rodent Behavioral Core Facility
- Mouse Transgenic and Gene Targeting Core
- Emory Symposium
Instead of spending time scheduling and walking from lab to lab on the Emory University campus, you can meet Emory researchers face-to-face at one industry-leading event. This event is tailored to the needs of both the researcher and the vendor, and strives for excellence in organization, comfort, and amenities.
Last year, the 16th annual BioResearch Product Faire™ event hosted purchasing agents, professors and post docs, and lab managers from 17 different research buildings and 25 on-campus departments at Emory University.
Among the many attendees to this annual event are the researchers from Emory University’s various labs that are prepared to discuss their lab needs for 2016 with you and your company - and have the funding to accommodate their needs.
For example, in fiscal year 2014, Emory experts received:
- $521.8 million in total research funding awards
- $483 million in health sciences research funding awards
- $356 million in federal research funding awards, led by the National Institutes of Health with nearly $300 million
Also at Emory University:
- Emory had a new $90 million Health Sciences Research Building dedicated in 2013.
- Emory University is carrying out a $52 million expansion and renovation project at the Sanford S. Atwood Chemistry Center.
- UGA and Emory University recently received $45 million for collaborative research projects.
Due to its status as a half-billion dollar research institution, promoting to researchers from Emory University is a great place for your company to gain exposure in the Atlanta life science marketplace. Consider exhibit space at the 17th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ event on March 31, 2016, and start selling more lab supplies in Atlanta, Georgia.
Early registration rates apply, and spaces fill up quickly for this popular event. Act now to gain even more value for your marketing efforts with events by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.
To learn more about participating in the 17th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ event on March 31, 2016, click below: