Life science researchers in Columbus, OH interested in learning about new tools and technologies available to help further their lab work are invited to attend the upcoming 16th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at Ohio State University on Thursday, August 6, 2015.
Columbus area researchers discuss new products with Meso Scale Discovery at the 2014 15th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at Ohio State University.
This popular annual event provides PI's, lab managers, post docs, grad students, professors, and all other lab staff with the opportunity to meet face-to-face with numerous different lab supply companies to discover new products available to use in their labs.
OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH NEWS
By attending this tabletop event, researchers are able to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products, prices and brands to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Network with fellow researchers from different departments and buildings across campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university.
All researchers who attend this free event also have the opportunity to collect a Science Ninja t-shirt or lab coat, win cool door prizes, and enjoy a fully catered breakfast and lunch buffet.
View the following video to learn more about the event, and see clips from past BioResearch Product Faire™ Events at Ohio State.
Researchers can either register in advance or at the door between 10:00 am and 2:30 pm on Thursday, August 6, 2015 to attend this free life science community event. To pre-register to save time at the door, visit the link below:
Lab suppliers interested in marketing lab products to Ohio researchers are still able to participate. Visit the following link to learn more: