All life science researchers at the University of Cincinnati looking for ways to save time in the lab, and learn about the best and newest tools and technologies available are invited to attend the free 14th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event coming to Cincinnati on Friday, August 7, 2015.
This popular yearly event provides PI's, lab managers, post docs, grad students, professors, purchasing agents, and anyone else involved in the lab with the opportunity to see what's new in the lab, and discuss a variety of tools and technologies with different lab supply companies. Save time in the lab by learning about multiple products from a wide variety of suppliers all in one place, while enjoying light refreshments throughout the event.
At the August 7, 2015 event, researchers are able to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products, prices and brands to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Network with fellow researchers from different departments and buildings across campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university.
This event offers a great opportunity meet all your lab needs in one place, at your convenience, without being bothered in your lab.
To learn more about this upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ Event in Cincinnati, visit the link below. You are also able to pre-register, saving time at the door.
Lab suppliers interesting in displaying and demonstrating products in the Cincinnati marketplace are still able to participate in this event. Visit the following link to learn more about participating.