Is your lab in need of new equipment to advance your important research projects? Would you like to able to find them all in one place, at your own convenience, and on your own campus?
If you are a life science professional interested in meeting the industries best suppliers of the latest biotech and lab supplies on-campus at MSU, you are invited to attend Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.’s 5th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ at Michigan State University on July 22, 2015.
By attending this exclusive science tradeshow event you can:
- Interact face-to-face with representatives leading biotech and lab supply companies with no pressure.
- Discover emerging technologies and equipment that can be used in your research, in close proximity to your research labs.
- Save time and money by meeting with several lab suppliers on your own campus.
- Explore a marketplace that is open to all researchers and easily accessible for every member of the lab.
- Take advantage of excellent networking opportunities such as: other MSU research departments, nearby companies, exhibiting companies, off campus groups, purchasing groups, recruiting professionals, and university store and core facilities.
- Participate in an extensive forum for the discussion of current products, protocols, and resources.
There is no cost to attend – attendees will also enjoy extensive complimentary catering and prize giveaways.
BioResearch Product Faire™ Events allow researchers to compare products from different lab supply companies all in one place, making our on-campus event the most convenient way to discover and learn about new lab equipment and products.
If you are a life science researcher planning to be in the East Lansing, Michigan area on July 22, 2015, we invite you to join us for the 5th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ and experience all we have to offer to your research team.
For more information about attending this popular annual event, click below: