All PI's, lab managers, researchers, purchasing agents, professors, grad students, post docs, and other lab staff in Rochester, MN are invited to attend the 10th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ coming up on Thursday, May 21, 2015.
The BioResearch Product Faire™ Event in Rochester, MN gives researchers the chance to meet face-to-face with sales reps from a wide variety of lab supply companies to discover new products that are available to use in their labs and help further research in a small, professional environment. Researchers are invited to take a break from their research and come out to the event to see what's new in the world of life science supplies, get their questions answered, and learn about new tools and technologies available. All those who attend will also enjoy a complimentary lunch buffet throughout the event.
At the event, researchers from all departments and buildings related to life sciences will be able to learn about new products from different laboratory supply companies. Instead of traveling door-to-door and interrupting your work, sales reps from different companies will be in one room, making it convenient for you to speak with them on your own time.
By meeting with reps from different companies, you'll be able to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products, prices and brands to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed.
- Network with fellow researchers from different departments and buildings across campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university.
- Connect with industry professionals with access to decades of life science knowledge and education, and establish new professional contacts for your future.
Researchers learn about new products at the 2014 9th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event in Rochester.
SAVE THE DATE: Thursday, May 21st, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
To learn more about attending this event, and to pre-register to save yourself time at the door, visit the link below:
There are still spaces available for lab suppliers interested in promoting their brand in the Rochester marketplace. Visit the following link to learn more: