Los Angeles scientists will have the opportunity to investigate the latest technology in less than 8 weeks at one of the year’s best UCLA laboratory science marketing events. This year the Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Event in Los Angeles is expected to attract over 600 university science researchers actively seeking new products and services for life science research.
In 2011, this vendor show on campus at the UCLA attracted around 600 academic researchers.
- Exhibitor’s surveys from the 2011 revealed that on average each exhibitor had 62 visitors view their products and demonstrations.
- Of those visits, exhibitors reported an average of 20 excellent quality leads.
- Exhibitors reported an average product value of $13,500.
- More UCLA Event Information Here
(Conversation taking place at UCLA Expo)
On April 5, 2012 this vendor show exhibit is expected to attract UCLA scientists seeking lab products from 82 departments and 46 buildings from around campus.
(Conversations between exhibitors and researchers at UCLA)
Click HERE to exhibit at the Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Event at UCLA.
Los Angeles Scientific Sales: Facts on Figures on the UCLA Market
Consider these recent statistics on the UCLA Marketplace:
1) The Terasaki Life Sciences building opened its doors to students in October of 2010. This exciting new research space was made possible because of a $50 million contribution from Paul Terasaki, an emeritus professor and pioneer in organ transplant research and a $19.8 million grant from the California Institute of Regenerative Medicine. The building currently contains 33 laboratories and researchers from various disciplines.
2) Research awards at UCLA totaled $1.12 billion for the 2011 Fiscal Year. Of these grants, $419 million came from non-federal funding and $707 million came from the U.S. Government.
3) UCLA had a $9.3 billion economic impact on the Los Angeles area, which makes it the 7th largest employer in the region.
4) UCLA currently holds some of the highest rankings in the world which is no surprise considering the fact that ten Nobel Laureates are associated with this #2 ranked public university in the nation according to The US News and World Report. The Ronald Regan UCLA Medical Center was ranked among the top 5 hospitals in the nation.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is a full service event marketing and planning company producing on-campus, life science research trade shows nationwide for the past 19 years. We plan and promote each event to bring the best products and services to the finest research campuses across the country. Visit our website for information about upcoming shows in your area and to register to exhibit or attend. Or call to talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable sales associates.