Nanotechnology Enables Personalized Medicine
We invite you to submit your abstract to BioNanoMed 2013 – 4th International Congress – the exclusive Know-How-Transfer meeting for scientists, researchers, engineers and practitioners from Natural Science, Medical Science and Engineering Subjects throughout the world.
- Novel Nanomedical Solutions – Advances in Nanomedicine
- Regenerative Nanomedicine
- Nano- Bio-Technology based Diagnostics
- Nano- Bio-Technology based Therapy
- Aspects of NanoSafety
- Nano- Imaging-Technologies in Medicine
- Nanotechnology in Pharmacy – Future Perspectives?
- Nanotechnology in Artificial Organ Support
(Organized by ESAO – European Society for Artificial Organs)
(Courtesy of Danube University Krems, via en.wikipedia.org)
Wed, Mar 13, 2013 - Fri, Mar 15, 2013
Danube University Krems
Dr. Karl Dorrek Strasse 30, Krems, Austria
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.