Conference - Big Sky, MO, United States
This conference will:
• Focus on the ever-increasing range of cellular contexts in which ubiquitination plays a part and include updates on clinically-oriented studies relating to neurodegeneration, mitochondrial dysfunction and inflammation/infection;
• Incorporate two technology-focused workshops led by established international experts that focus on technological advances and the development of model systems for interrogating the ubiquitin system;
• Provide a balance of exciting science and room for discussion to foster collaborations between clinicians, translational researchers and basic scientists with interests ranging from the biophysics to the cellular biology of the ubiquitin system.
• Ubiquitin Chains and Modifications
• Ubiquitin Proteasome System Enzymes: Structural Insights and Biophysical Mechanisms
• Ubiquitin-Like Proteins in Cellular Signaling
• Regulation of Signaling Pathways by the Ubiquitin Proteasome System
• Ubiquitin Ligases in Cellular Signaling
• Deubiquitinase Enzymes in Cellular Signaling
• The Ubiquitin Proteasome System as a Drug Target
• The Ubiquitin Proteasome System in Disease
plus two workshops on the ubiquitin proteasome system
Organization: Keystone Symposia
(Courtesy of Big Sky Resort, MO, United States, via keystonesymposia.org)
Tue, Jan 07, 2014 - Sun, Jan 12, 2014
Big Sky Resort, Big Sky, Montana, United States
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.