Conference - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
This conference will:
• Explore the potential of systems biology in vaccine design and development, as well as genomic and structural approaches to antigen and adjuvant discovery, design and validation;
• Provide a rare opportunity bringing together immunologists, vaccinologists, virologists and systems biologists from academia, industry and government to accelerate progress in vaccine development.
• Genetic Dissection of Immunity
• Genomics of T Cell Responses to Vaccination
• Systems Biological Approaches to Vaccination
• Genomics of Antibody Responses to Vaccination
• Genomic and Structural Approaches to Antigen and Adjuvant Discovery, Design and Validation
• Lessons to be Learned from Other Fields
• Immunology of Vaccination in the Young and
• Translation of Immunological Concepts to the
plus workshops on “High-Throughput Tools for Measuring Immunity to Infections” and “High-Throughput Tools for Assessing Immunity to Vaccines”
Organization: Keystone Symposia
(Courtesy of logo of Keystone Symposia: Advancing Vaccines in the Genomics Era, via limi-lip.blogspot.com)
Thu, Oct 31, 2013 - Mon, Nov 04, 2013
Windsor Barra Hotel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.