Conference - Giza, Egypt
The conference will take place over 3 days, and will be divided into sections that allow focusing on the conference topics.
The Conference will consist of invited oral presentations, oral presentations and poster presentations selected from abstracts. We are now accepting applications for oral and poster presentations.
Abstracts should support one of the topics listed below:
• Nanotechnology and its applications:
1. Medicine, 2. Pharmacy, 3. Dentistry, 4. Biotechnology, 5. Diagnosis and imaging, 6. Cancer therapy, 7. Microbiology, 8. Water treatment, 9. Agriculture, 10. Nanophysics,
11. Nanochemistry, 12. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc) and industry
13. Nanoinformatics, 14. Nanotoxicology, 15. Radiology and Radiotherapy, • Biotechnology and its applications: 15. Medicine, 16. Pharmacy, 17. Stem Cells trails, 18. Diagnosis and imaging
19. Cancer therapy, 20. Microbiology, 21. Water treatment, 22. Agriculture and food industry,
23. Veterinary Medicine and Marine sciences, 24. Bioinformatics, • Spectroscopy and its applications: 25. Medicine, 26. Pharmacy, 27. Dentistry, 28. Biotechnology, 29. Diagnosis and imaging, 30. Cancer therapy, 31. Microbiology, 32. Water treatment, 33. Agriculture, 34. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc), 35. Nanotechnology, 36. Materials Science, 37. industry
Organization: Nakaa Nanotechnology Network
(Courtesy of ICNBS Conference's logo, via ises-nakaa-conf.webs.com)
Fri, Oct 25, 2013 - Sun, Oct 27, 2013
Cataract Pyramids Resort, Giza, Egypt
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.