If you are a company selling laboratory products or supplies to researchers in the Midwest, and want to connect face-to-face with researchers on the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign campus, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is hosting a BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on May 1, 2013.
In the past, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign has had a great attendance rate of researchers attending each booth. For example, last year, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign had over 350 attendees. Each exhibitor showing their products was surveyed and their answers were documented as follows:
- On average, each exhibitor table had 77 visitors.
- Of these visitors, exhibitors reported an average of 29 quality leads.
- The exhibitors reported an average product value of $2945.
This trade show event drew scientists and researchers from multiple departments and buildings around the campus. The departments that had the most active attendee participation at the show were:
- Chemistry: 69
- Microbiology: 43
- Biochemistry: 37
- Chemical Engineering: 23
- Cell & Developmental Biology: 22
- Food Science/Human Nutrition: 12
You will also receive great corporate visibility in your target market where your company will benefit before, during and after the event with extensive publicity including multiple rounds of event laboratory announcements, e-mail invitations, announcements hand delivered to laboratories, direct mail campaigns, web site publicity, event program publicity, at-show signage, and sponsorship opportunities.
- A flexible product and promotional package.
- Qualified audience and excellent leads.
- The ability to fully educate your customers by performing informative and educational seminars.
- Opportunities to build top-of-mind awareness with an integrated marketing program to meet your goals and differentiate you from your competition.
- A sales success program where professional event managers plan and ensure a positive exhibiting experience.
- $219M NSF funding for FY 2012
- $70M NIH funding for FY 2012