Do you think that more researchers would be interested in purchasing more of the laboratory supply products you offer if they were more aware of how your products can help their research programs?
Would you like researchers to:
- Easily see what your company has to offer?
- Talk with your sales representatives, and have their questions answered quickly and easily?
- Get to know your brand, and possibly test your products on the spot?
Using Biotechnology Calendar Inc.'s research marketing events, you can demonstrate your lab products to an audience of active scientists at top-funded research institutions nationwide. Participating in these events will help you generate sales, and develop key relationships with your target market.
Consider the following questions that you can address with your research market:
- How do your products help researchers get the results that they need?
- What are the improvements in the newest technologies you offer?
- How do your products differ from what your competitors are offering?
- What research labs are currently using your products for similar processes?
- What are the pricing and purchase options for your products?
Consider meeting with your target audience at one of our 60 plus top funded research markets to answer lab product questions and generate interest in your product offerings.
- Put product samples into the hands of your audience for less than it would cost you to mail them
- Establish your brand with your presence
- Advertise your brand on campus before, during, and after the event
- Present a seminar about your products
- Network with researchers to find the best leads for your product
- Set up next day, in lab product demonstrations
- Schedule sales visits
- Train new reps
- Create awareness about your company
Receive the following additional benefits when you participate as a premium exhibitor:
- Prime Venue
- Exhibit Space Furnishings
- Concierge Service (loading & unloading show materials)
- General Show Promotion
- Parking Validation
- Extensive Catering
- Direct Access to Researchers Attending the Show
- Guaranteed Placement
- Extended Attendee Mailing List
- 1000 - 4500 On-Campus Corporate Impressions
- Company Name in Bold Text
- 1000 - 4500 Seminar Announcements
- 1000 - 4500 Door Prize Announcements
- Company Listed on Event Website
- Company URL Linked on Event Website
- Email Invitations Linked to Event Website
- Four Separate Category Listings in Product Directory
- Event Program Advertising Credits Included
- Priority Exhibit Placement - Early Assignment
- Seminar Space Available
- Priority Seminar Time Assignment
- WiFi Internet Connection
The friendly staff at Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. will put together a tailored program for any of the 2013 shows that can help you sell your lab products in more top markets this year. If you sell lab supplies and are interested in reaching targeted markets for your products, please follow this link: Lab Target Markets
If you'd like to view a light hearted sample of a Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. Event, see our Irvine Show Video.