Are you interested in keeping up with science meetings and conferences?
Our Spotlight on Science blog presents upcoming science events such as: conferences, meetings, symposium, round table discussions and trade shows. We look for science gatherings around the world that would interest university researchers to showcase on our science spotlight web page. This free service is offered to all scientists who want to stay informed on the latest break-throughs presented at research gathering. If we are missing any life science events you are interested in, feel free to contact us and submit the event for free publicity promotion.
Below is a sample of some of our most recent Science Researcher Updates: Spotlight on Meetings, Conferences and Event postings found on our website.
- 2nd International Research Conference on Nanotek and Expo
- International Research Summit on GMP & GCP:USA, Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific
- BioFIT (Fostering Innovation and Transfer)
- Rat Genomics and Models
- The Early Drug Development Summit
- International Scientific Conference on Obesity and Weight Management
- 2nd Annual Cell Line Development and Engineering Asia
- Scientific Conference Biocatalysis 2012
- Blood Brain Barrier - Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Conference
- PTMs In Cell Signaling
We also offer a Free Event Calendar Database that contains all the events collected and submitted to our website. The database is easy to search and navigate by using the key words search engine at the top of the web page. Each event has a date, title, city, venue, state, country and a short description. Below is a sample picture of the look and organization of the Calendar Database.
This event site is sponsored by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.™, the world's leading producer of science research product events held on academic campuses (BRPF event photo below). At our events we now promote green chemistry exhibitors. If interested in attending, see our schedule of upcoming 2013 university life science events.