As a sales rep, do you ever feel self conscious going by the labs on a Wednesday around lunch time? You pop in with newest technology and suddenly the lab clears, researchers are escaping out back doors and into rarely used dark rooms. Or sometimes they can't move, because they are in the middle of an delicate experiment requiring all of their attention. If you are a seasoned rep you probably know that interruptions in the lab are rarely welcomed.
So, how can you get your name and product in front of your current or future laboratory client without interrupting their time sensitive experiment? Have you considered these alternative to give your brand a boost?
GEORGE TORK SAYS in "Articles for Business Professionals"
- Sponsoring is a friendly way of marketing. It's much friendlier than advertising.
- When prospects are on the receiving end of your advertising they know that you are trying to sell them something. So naturally their guard goes up. They prepare to deflect your advertising assault. And they are looking for the fine print. They are searching for the lie in your claims. Mass market advertising can be the least effective form of marketing and it's very expensive.
- Sponsoring is perceived as a good thing. If you sponsor an event, community group or cause that your prospects like - then they are more likely to like you. And they are more likely to trust those that they like. Trust makes it easier for prospects to buy from you. You don't need to say a thing about yourself.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.™ has multiple sponsorship and brand building avenues available for laboratory supply and service companies including:
- Catering/hospitality sponsorship for each one of our 60+ events
- Tiered bronze, silver, gold sponsorships
- Single event or annual event sponsorships
- Door-prize, event title, t-shirt sponsorships
- Lab product seminars
With our sponsorships you can expect:
- Increased visibility with top researchers & scientists at top universities
- Increased brand loyalty and ties with existing clients
- Differentiates your company from the competition and establishes your organization as a supporter of local scientific research communities
- Established brand-awareness early in a researcher’s career
- Drives more traffic and sales to your exhibit booth
By using Biotechnology Calendar Inc.™ we will help you increase your company's brand awareness among university researchers. Enjoy the advantages of an engaged, receptive target audience at our nationwide research science marketplace events. Our well known brand and strategic connections at top research universities mean that our audience trust the vendors that we present and are open to their tools and solutions. At our university events you can expect to connect with over 15,000 life science researchers a year. If interested in attending one of our events please see our 2013 annual schedule of events.