Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.™ is happy to announce that a new seminar database for science researchers is now available to the research community. Searching and posting science events seminars, conferences, tradeshows and symposia is free.
Science professionals can post or find events via this link, and see spotlighted events via this link.
Recently added articles include:
- Programmatic Access to Biological Databases - Bioresearch Training Course
- First Open Scientific Research Conference on Ice Core Sciences
- Novel Drug Target Research Conference
- Infectious Disease Genomics and Global Health
- International Conference on Tissue Science Research and Engineering
- EMBL Advanced Life Sciences Course: Advanced Imaging Techniques
- Research Conference on Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Trials
- Cancer Research "Sao Paulo Advanced School of Comparative Oncology"
- 24th Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Hypertension
- Janelia Farm Research Campus: Behavioral Neurogenetics of Drosophila Larva
See recent sample conference below:Infectious Disease Genomics and Global Health
Conference - Cambridge, United Kingdom
The emphasis of the fifth Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory/Wellcome Trust Scientific Conference will be on the application of genomic technologies to problems of infectious disease in a global health context. Infectious disease is still a major burden on healthcare throughout the world, but particularly in developing countries. However, disease agents do not respect borders, and an integrated global approach is necessary to understand transmission and evolution of infectious disease agents. Genomic technologies promise new approaches to these problems, and these will be the major focus of the meeting. These technologies promote cross-fertilisation amongst previously disparate fields, and we therefore welcome abstracts covering any area in this field.
(Courtesy of https://registration.hinxton.wellcome.ac.uk/)
Mon, Oct 01, 2012 - Wed, Oct 03, 2012
Muller Centre, Churchill College, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Contact: (scientificconferences@ hinxton.wellcome.ac.uk)
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.