There are only 6 spaces left at the on-campus BioResearch Product Faire™
Front Line Event at the University of Southern California. This very popular event will take place on October 3rd. Participating vendors will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with top-ranked researchers in this multimillion dollar market. USC is at the top of the list in terms of funding with close to $600 million in annual sponsored research.
Read the latest science market updates on stem cell research at USC: http://tinyurl.com/usc-stem-cell
Call Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. today to reserve one of the remaining spaces. Lab equipment manufacturers can also order online: http://tinyurl.com/bci-register-online
Life science research suppliers will want to help researchers pursue their research goals within USC's well funded research programs including:
- Most notably, during fiscal year (FY) 2011, the school received $248.3 million in grant awards - a 14 percent increase from FY 2010 and a 43 percent increase over the previous four fiscal years (the largest four-year increase over the past 13 years).
- The University of Southern California received a $56.8 million NIH award supporting Clinical and Translational Science. The research will focus on health in densely populated areas.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has awarded the University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center a five-year, $32.5 million core grant renewal to support its broad range of clinical, research and educational programs.
- University of Southern California has been granted $25 million from the National Science foundation to establish a new biological and earth sciences center to investigate the Dark Energy Biosphere.
- The University of Southern California received an anonymous gift of $13.3 million that will fund the forthcoming the Urology Robotics Center of Excellence and a program for prostate cancer targeting.
For more stats on funding at USC or to purchase exhibit space click the appropriate link below: